is currently backordered. You may still purchase it now but it won't ship until it becomes available again.
Taking its inspiration from the form, motion and aerodynamics of a falling seed pod, the Sycamore Ceiling Fan has achieved the elegant synthesis of expressive and functional design. The Sycamore Ceiling Fan with its dynamically balanced single blade design delivers improved airflow at low speeds allowing the sculptural form of the blade to be appreciated. The Sycamore is the Australian Design Award winner for 2005.
- Available in Brushed Aluminium, Matt Balck and White
- 137cm (54”) sweep single blade design
- High efficiency factory balanced blade design
- Diecast aluminium motor housing
- Includes 3 speed wall control designed to fit a Clipsal wall plate (wall plate not supplied)
- Remote control adaptable
- Suitable for raked ceilings up to 22° with extension kit (45° option also available)
- Fan not suitable for outdoor or breezy areas as the aerodynamic balance of the blade can be affected by the windy conditions.