is currently backordered. You may still purchase it now but it won't ship until it becomes available again.
The double-headed rotational ceiling fan, Dagny, with cylindrical central housing and straight, parallel arms, is designed in the retrospective aesthetic. The Dagny offers fluid lines and quiet axial rotation. The motor heads can be infinitely positioned in 180-degree arcs for optimum air movement; the greater the angles of the motors to the horizontal support rods (up or down), the faster the axial rotation. A slow, controlled axial rotation is achieved by both motor head position and fan blade speed. Matthews rotational fans circulate heat and air-conditioning more efficiently than traditional paddle fans.
- Available in Brushed Nickel, Oil Rubbed Bronze and Polished Chrome
- 40cm (16”) Organic mahogany blades or
- 33cm (13”) Metal blades with decorative cover
- All metal construction
- 103cm (41”) sweep, rotates around centre
- 3 speed remote control with on/off light control
- 25cm (10”) field cuttable down rod (downrods up to 183cm (72") available)
- Suitable for angled ceilings up to 30º
- Limited lifetime motor warranty